Our Main Character (FOP)

Hey y'all, I'm back! Today we're discussing the main character of my film opening project.

Now, I know we didn't feature the main character in the opening, but that's because our secondary characters were meant to describe the main character and the events of the main character before the title card.

However, if we had featured the main character, I myself probably would have written him in as another interviewee. I imagine if we had to write a full-length mockumentary, the plot would heavily involve our main character. 

Our main character was the guy who robbed the store, of course. In the movie, he would be in a jumpsuit, within a state prison, being interviewed while serving his sentence. We'd also show a video of his crime caught on a security camera and reenact the situation from multiple perspectives.

But of course, we don't have to do that. And thank god, because we had a $0 budget 😂.

That's all for today, see yall next time!.

Comments

Popular Posts