Editing the Film Opening: Part 2 (FOP)

Hey y'all, back again! 

This is part two of the Editing the Film Opening blog posts (part one found here), which focused on the main editing, while this post will focus on the smaller things (and audio, too, of course)

As I said, Ernest did all of the editing, so I'll reiterate his POV from my POV. 

After we finished editing the shots together, we worked on where the logos and text would go. Ernest made Johlissa and his logo, and I made my own. 

Then we put in the text the location, the people's names being interviewed, and their relation to the event. This was the easiest part. The audio was difficult. We had to choose from multiple audio tracks for the background music, and we even considered composing our own track by mixing a few other ones together.


 

Thats all for now y'all, cya next time!

Comments

Popular Posts