Introduction to the World of Mike

Hey, welcome to my first blog post! I'm Michael, but you can call me Mike. 


Why am I making this?


    I'm making this for my AICE Media Studies class at Hollywood Hills High School. I'm taking this course as a requirement for my AICE diploma. I am very excited to blog about my experience with the course.

What do I hope to get out of this?

    Out of this course and blog, I expect to gain knowledge on how to properly deconstruct mass media, criticize media without bias, and explain the elements that go into what makes a piece of media work to gain the attention of the audience and capture their emotion. I also expect to expand my abilities to reflect on my day (using this blog) and how to make my retellings and reflections more intriguing.

I hope y'all stick around for the ride!





Comments

Popular Posts